HOW TO REDUCE YOUR FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS:
* Are there services that you are paying others to do that you could do?
* Do you subscribe to newspapers or magazines that you do not need?
* Can you eliminate long distance phone calls and e-mail instead?
* Can you reduce the number of times you eat out?
* Have you shopped around for cheaper insurance – car, home, life?
* Are there possessions that you are not using that you could sell?
* Are there credit cards that you should destroy?
* Can you reduce your electric bill?
* Does your family pet require excessive time or money?
* Can you reduce your medical and dental bills by practicing preventative medicine?
* Do you spend money on entertainment or on hobbies which is excessive?
* Does just walking through the mall create buying temptations for you?
* Do you come home from garage sales with items you do not need?
* Do Christmas and vacations set you back financially for months?