The following doctrinal statement is the basic spiritual foundation for RENEWANATION.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe all humanity is born under the curse of sin and can only be saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved: the saved unto the resurrection of life and the unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Genesis account of Creation.
“What students would learn in American schools above all is the religion of Jesus Christ.”